Welcome

I'm the woman studying to be a civil engineer so that I can have a positive impact on my community and industry.. If you want to know more well read my blog =]

"We African American women seldom do just what we want to do, but always do what we have to do. I am grateful to have been in a time and place where I could be a part of what was needed."-Dr.Dorothy Height


Sunday, April 18, 2010

Inspired to start one of these things


So I've been noticing alot of more people have been establishing their own blogs and what not. And some of them have been having some useful and interesting content. I figured hey I could do this... I have stuff to say! And good stuff at that.

Alot of things that have been going on in my life lately have caused the formulation of various ideas,opinions,viewpoints and concepts. I figured instead of just sharing them via fb statuses that can annoying people or frequent twitter, why not just blog them.

Well I'm new to this so it will take some time to get adjusted but i hope my blog is effective in being more than just something that takes up space on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment